The Safe and Economical Solution
Our special Redon bottle holder offers many advantages in terms of practical application when compared to all other solutions. These advantages have been tested in the field and have convinced both nurses and physicians.
- Redon systems are well preserved and are kept clean. In so doing there is enhanced prevention of disconnection and contamination.
- They remain freely accessible and clearly visible, and thus can be quickly checked if the water levels need to be documented. This increases the efficiency of the nursing staff.
- Redon systems are flexible and manageable with little effort if the patient has to leave the bed temporarily, e.g. for bathing. The bottles can also be safely stored and need not be individually detached and then reattached again.
- The bottle holder universally fits almost all hospital beds currently in use. As such there is no additional expenditure in arranging the patient in bed. Moreover, it represents a unified system for dealing with Redon systems.
- The bottle holder is easy to clean, and automated cleaning and sterilization is possible. In this respect the high-grade and smooth surface is an advantage.
- The expected duration of use for our bottle holder is almost unlimited, given the uniform quality of the surfaces and its lasting stability.
more pictures...more pictures...
Sturdy welded construction from round steel, Ø4-5mm (0.16-0.20 inch)
- Outer dimensions:
width: 305 mm (12.01 inch) height: 245 mm (9.65 inch) depth: 110 mm (4.33 inch)
- Inner dimensions of the receptacles:
Ø: 90 mm (3.54 inch) Höhe: 105 mm (4.13 inch)
- Clamp dimensions:
clamping area: 65 mm (2,56 inch) width: 35 mm (1,38 inch)
High-grade stainless steel (1.4571, 316Ti, S31635)
- excellent corrosion resistance, even with moderate chloride
and acid concentration
- completely smooth, closed surfaces
- long-lasting quality of the surfaces, high wear resistance
- most cleaning supplies used in the cleaning and disinfecting of medical products can be used continuously without problems
- all of the current cleaning procedures (including sterilization) can be used without reducing the surface quality
Individual solutions are also available.
Please contact us...